Sunday, May 31, 2009

 

Last Thursday the sun was shinning bright so Miles and I decided to go check out a new park.



We played and played and when I was ready to head home to tackle the laundry and dishes, I realized I locked my keys in the car.


So we played some more!


We took a walk down to the lake to check out the boats while we waited to be rescued with the extra set of keys.



After 3 hours of playing at the park, we started for home and my happy, worn out boy fell asleep before pulling out of the parking lot.



After leaving Jeremiah's guitar lessons, the kids asked if we could go play at the park close by. My 1st thought, it's 7:00 on a school night, but the sun was still shinning and they asked so nicely, why not make a stop?


They were thrilled I said yes.



I spent the next hour watching the run and play, thinking to myself, what a GREAT summer we are in for!




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]