Friday, January 11, 2008

 

Powder skiing

I think it was the best ski day ever! Surrounded by mountains, and untouched powder with my Dad, a few friends, and 3 ski guides. Wednesday I had a truly amazing experience snow cat skiing Independence Bowl at Keystone! The snow cat took us up and the guides lead us down through tons of powder, at least knee high every run. We took 10 runs in all. I fell at least 20 times but the smile didn't leave my face all day long!! Even the fall that involved 3 front flips and a lost ski ended with laughter(I found the ski with a little help from the guide). I can't believe I have never enjoyed powder like this before and now I'm hooked! I'll post some pictures as soon as I get some from my friend. Thanks for an epic ski day Dad!! I'm looking forward to enjoying many more powder days with you!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]